Maybach Repair and Service
A Maybach is more than just a car, it is a statement on wheels. They are handcrafted pieces of moving art, and a Maybach will turn heads even in the middle of the glitz and glamour of the heart of the Strip. Such an intricate piece of machinery needs technicians who know what they are doing, and who can make sure that your Maybach 57, Landaulet, or 62 stays in the pristine working condition that makes them such a sought-after item. Maybach owners throughout Clark County, from North Las Vegas to Summerlin, bring their vehicles to Frank's European Service for maintenance and repairs.
What You Can Expect for Your Maybach
- Factory trained Maybach ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced testing equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine Maybach parts, components, and fluids
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all Maybach repairs
Maybach Models Repaired
Maybach has produced a very limited run of vehicles, but what they do, they do well. While all of the Maybach makes are similar, owners know that every single Maybach model is a little different from all of the others, and that they need a mechanic that understands this. Maybach models we repair and service include:
- Maybach 57, 57S
- Maybach 62, 62S
- Maybach Landaulet
Can't find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we'll be happy to assist.
Mechanical and Electrical Maybach Repairs
With bespoke interiors and handcrafted engines, Maybach vehicles require more attention and care than many makes. No automotive repair shop in the Henderson region knows this better than Frank's European Service.
A brief list of our Maybach repairs
- Engine Repair
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair
- Brake Repair (ABS)
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Electrical Repairs
- Cooling System Repair
- Soft Roof Repair (Landaulet models)
Make sure you are putting your Maybach in the hands of careful, knowledgeable craftsmen, and make the trip to Frank's European Service for the necessary repair and maintenance services.
- Maybach Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
Schedule your Las Vegas Maybach repair with a quick phone call or online appointment form.