FRANK SCANDURA, OWNER
I have over 40 years of automotive experience and over 25 years of experience as a service center entrepreneur. I’m most known for my expertise in European vehicles and is the author of the book, “How To Take Care Of Your Vehicle So It Will Take Care Of You”.
As made apparent in our mission statement, Frank feels strongly that the automotive service experience should not be difficult or intimidating, but be based on the facts and the evidence of those facts, so the customer can make an informed decision for their vehicle. This commitment has challenged the standard of ethics in the automotive industry and influenced countless automotive service centers around the country to adopt the “Frank’s way”. Out of his passion to help others, Frank is also an independent Business Coach, coaching other automotive shop owners on how to run a first-class operation.
Frank is also a John Maxwell Certified Coach/Speaker/Trainer and a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University facilitator. Frank and his wife Deborah enjoy spending time with their grandkids and faithfully serving in their local church as well as many other community causes.
Frank has also authored many articles in national trade magazines, as well as his interviews and industry insight:
- RR 163: Frank Scandura from Frank’s European
- THA 120: How Can We Provide Our Technicians a $100K Yearly Pay Package?
- THA 092: The Extreme Value of Shop Tours
- THA 144: Drug Testing in the New Age of Legalized Cannabis
- THA 088: Everything I Did Wrong and What I Learned
- RR 272: Marcus Marchegger from Capital Automotive
- THA 024: Quality Controls – Why it Matters for Retention & Reputation
- THA 145: The Extreme Value of Shop Tours Part 2
- CarmCast 049: From AAPEX 2019
- Import Car Magazine Articles
“HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE SO IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU”
Fill out the form below on the right to download Chapters 3 and 5 of Frank’s Book “How To Take Care Of Your Vehicle So It Will Take Care of You” and to be the first to receive the latest news about Frank’s Book.