OPPORTUNITIES AT FRANK’S EUROPEAN SERVICE
WHAT’S IT LIKE BEING A PART OF TEAM FRANK?
- Lack of appreciation for your skills and hard work
- No advancement due to lack of training, staffing, and or bonus programs.
- Old, cheap, or lacking equipment to diagnose and/or service vehicles.
- Little room to work due to a small shop or poor organization and/or clutter.
- Low-end clientele or unsteady flow of vehicles in the shop
- The shop has low customer review ratings.
- It’s just not fun to work there (anymore)
If these, or more, are frustrating you at your workplace, it’s time to consider a move to Frank’s European Service
We have the best employees in the city and in January of 2013 we completed the move of our Las Vegas location into a 12,000 square foot facility just outside of Summerlin. Based on our expected growth over the next several years we’ll continually be adding to our team.
Automotive service technicians, we offer a clean and safe work environment, the best factory level equipment available for you to use to make quality repairs and access to any information or websites needed to find the proper repair information. We NEVER put money ahead of people.
We’re open from 7:30AM to 5:30PM Monday through Friday We have fully staffed parts advisors, service advisors and service valets. All you need to worry about is the car you’re working on.
- We pay 50% health, dental and vision for employees (after 60 days)
- Uniforms and laundry service provided
- Our car wash department washes all the employees’ cars!
- 6 major holidays off with pay: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas day. We are always closed Thanksgiving weekend.