The Difference Starts with Customer Service
Our Mission. Your Experience.
Why Choose Frank’s European Service?
Honesty – always telling the truth during the service and repair process, never exaggerate or mislead. Always making recommendations by order of priority so the customer can plan for future service needs.
Integrity – always doing the right thing, even when no one is looking if we make a mistake take immediate steps to correct it.
Quality – Always using the best possible equipment, parts, fluids and personnel. To provide the best warranty available 3 years or 36,000 miles.
The Golden Wrench Commitment
The Highest Standards for the Ultimate Experience.
Golden Wrench Service is our commitment to you to provide timely and consistent automotive services with integrity, quality and value. We ensure that each and every customer experiences the highest standard of customer assistance and satisfaction. You drive the best, and you should expect the best service.
Our technicians are highly skilled specialists and our experienced staff provides professional service in a relaxed and friendly environment. At Frank’s European Service, you’ll appreciate the peace of mind, knowing we will provide you and your family with the safest and most reliable auto maintenance and repair services possible. That’s what Golden Wrench Service™ is.
Mercedes Repair and Service
Complete Care for Your Mercedes
Why Choose Frank’s European Service for your Auto Repairs?
At Frank’s European Service, we understand Mercedes repairs and servicing better than other Mercedes repair shops in the area. The passion and care that owner, Frank Scandura, has for his personal Mercedes, translates to every one of our clients’ Mercedes — which is why Mercedes owners continually choose us for long-term care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FOR YOUR MERCEDES
- Factory trained Mercedes technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced diagnostic equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine Mercedes and AMG parts
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all Mercedes repairs
We Repair Every Mercedes Class
Rest assured knowing we can repair your vehicle
Our repairs and services span every Class offered by Mercedes. Models we care for include such a 1986 560SL to an AMG S65, and much more. Regardless of the year and Class you own, rest assured your Mercedes will be in the best hands. Models repaired include:
- C-Class: C230, C250, C300, C350, C400, C450, C32 AMG, C43 AMG, C63 AMG
- CLS Class: CLS400, CLS550, CLS63 AMG
- E-Class: E250, e250 BlueTEC, E350, E400, E400 Hybrid, E550, E63 AMG, E60 AMG, E63 AMG
- S-Class: S500, S550, S600, Mercedes-Maybach, S65 AMG, S63 AMG
- CLA-Class / GLA Class: CLA250, CLA 45 AMG, GLA250, GLA45 AMG
- SL-Class: SL400, SL500, SL500, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG
- SLK-Class: SLK250, SLK350, SLK55 AMG
- CLS Class: CLS400, CLS550, CLS63 AMG
- GL-Class: GL350 BlueTEC, GL450, GL550, GL63 AMG
- GLK-Class: GLK250 BlueTEC, GLK350
- G-Class: G550, G63 AMG
- M-Class: ML250 BlueTEC, ML350, ML400, ML450, ML63 AMG
- Diesel and Hybrid
About The Repair Services We Commonly Perform
Each owner and their Mercedes is special, so we provide a personalized approach to you and your Mercedes. With factory-level training and expertise, our Mercedes technicians will carefully listen to you and diagnose every issue. Whether there is a problem with the mbrace in your ML350 or excessive oil consumption in your C63 AMG, you can be confident in a quality repair job.
A brief list of our Mercedes repairs
- Engine Repair (blueTEC, Diesel, biturbo, and more)
- Hybrid Repair
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair (4MATIC, Manual, Automatic)
- Brake Repair (ABS, BAS, Disc brakes, drum brakes)
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Electrical Repair: Cluster, Headlights (Halogen, HID, LED)
- Cooling System Repair (Radiator, Air Conditioning)
Mercedes Maintenance Services
About the maintenance services we perform
Mercedes owners throughout Clark County come to Frank’s European Service for affordable maintenance services.
- Mercedes Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small