Audi Repair and Service
Audi has shown the ability over time to make reliable, high-quality vehicles with a taste of luxury, cars that have developed a following. They are one of the most popular and attainable European cars, and they are a joy to drive. Audi owners in The Lakes and Henderson, and all across Clark County, know that their Audi deserves the best in expert repairs and servicing across its lifespan, and that’s why they bring it to Frank's European Service.
What You Can Expect for Your Audi
- Factory trained Audi ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced testing equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine Audi parts, components, and fluids
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all Audi repairs
Audi Models Repaired
With decades of models in its past, we are used to seeing Audis of all ages, from Audi 100 models of the early 1970s through to the latest Audi RS8 sports car. While they are all Audis, they all also need individualized service, as every car has its own little quirks. Newer and older Audi models serviced at Frank's European Service include:
- Cars/Coupes: A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, TT
- SUVs: Q3, Q5, Q6
- RS models, S models
Can't find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we'll be happy to assist.
Mechanical and Electrical Audi Repairs
All Audi vehicles from the sedans of the 1980s through the crossovers of today need repairs from time to time, and they need these repairs made by technicians who have a wealth of education and experience to go on. At Frank's European Service, our ASE-Certified Master Technicians work on Audi models regularly, and are experienced in testing and repairing issues that are common across all makes, or are unique to Audi models. We always use Genuine Audi, OEM, or only the best in aftermarket parts to ensure your Audi is repaired to factory standards.
A brief list of our Audi repairs
- Engine Repair (Gasoline and diesel)
- Hybrid Repair
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair (Manual and Automatic)
- Brake Repair (ABS, disc brakes, drum brakes)
- Suspension and Steering Repair (front-wheel drive, quattro)
- Electrical Repair (Headlights and More)
- Cooling System Repair
Audis are famed for their longevity, with plenty of 30-year-old models still roaming the streets of Summerlin and Sun City today. They’re also known for being able to handle hundreds of thousands of miles. However, to reach these milestones, your Audi needs regular servicing. Frank's European Service will conduct maintenance and services with the goal in mind of keeping your vehicle on the road, well into the future, without breaking the bank.
- Audi Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
Schedule your Las Vegas Audi repair with a quick phone call or online appointment form.