Lexus Repair and Service
Since its founding in 1989, Lexus has continued to redefine luxury and performance by combining old-world style with new-world technology. It has gone from one of the youngest luxury brands, to becoming a yearly contender for the title of best-selling luxury marquee. Combining advanced interiors and features, engines that provide reliable performance, and a value-based mindset, Lexus vehicles have become some of the most popular executive-level automobiles in the style-conscious Las Vegas area.
What You Can Expect For Your Lexus
- Factory trained Lexus ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced testing equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine Lexus parts, components, and fluids
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all Lexus repairs
Lexus Models Repaired
As technology has changed, Lexus vehicles have evolved into advanced machines, tuned for smooth rides, performance, and fuel economy. While our technicians at Frank's European Service are well-versed in current Lexus models like those below, we also know how to work on some of their classics, like early ES and RX models, along with discontinued vehicles such as the exotic LFA sports car. Newer and older Lexus models serviced include:
- Cars: CT, ES, GS, HS, IS, LS, RC F
- SUVs: GX, LX, NX, RX
- Hybrids:HS 250h, CT 200h, LS 600h, GS 400h, GS 450h, ES 300h, RX 400h, RX 450h, NX 300h
Can't find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we'll be happy to assist.
Mechanical and Electrical Lexus Repairs
Lexus vehicles are very dependable, featuring the same workmanship that has made their parent company, Toyota, one of the most relied-upon vehicle makers in the world. Lexus owners from The Lakes to North Las Vegas know that the best place for maintaining their Lexus, where they know the technicians have training that covers all aspects of mechanical and electric repairs, is Frank's European Service
A brief list of our Lexus repairs
- Engine Repair (Conventional or Hybrid)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair (Manual or Automatic, including All-Wheel-Drive)
- Brake Repair (ABS)
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Electrical Repairs
- Cooling System Repair
To continue to perform up to their potential day in and day out, Lexus vehicles need regular maintenance and services. Here at Frank's European Service, we will use the right parts for your car every time, and we will help you set up a maintenance and service schedule to make sure your Lexus is always ready to take on the roads of Clark County.
- Lexus Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
Schedule your Las Vegas Lexus repair with a quick phone call or online appointment form.