Mini Repair & Service in Las Vegas, NV
The original Mini Cooper was an icon of its generation, a car that defined British motoring and the mod lifestyle. Its reinvention in 2001 brought the Cooper into the new millennium, and it has also led to the expansion of the brand to crossovers and more. Mini owners know how unique their vehicles are, and they know they need an experienced service team to take care of them. That’s why Mini owners across Clark County bring their Minis to Frank’s European Service for the best long-term care and repairs.
MINI Models Repaired
We can repair and service Mini models, from the classic 1960s era original Mini Coopers up to the latest cars and crossovers. Newer and older Mini models serviced include:
- MINI Cooper (coupe, convertible, hardtop)
- MINI Cooper Countryman
- MINI Cooper Paceman
- MINI John Cooper Works models
Can’t find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we’ll be happy to assist.
What you can Expect for your MINI
- Factory trained MINI ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced testing equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine MINI parts, components, and fluids
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all MINI repairs
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL MINI REPAIRS
Whether you have a modern Countryman with brake trouble, or a classic Mini Cooper that has a balky starter, our factory-trained ASE-Certified Master Technicians have years of experience working on the entire family of Mini automobiles. We take a personalized approach to every owner and their vehicle, which includes listening to owner input as far as symptoms and preferred repair steps go. A brief list of our MINI repairs
- Engine Repair
- Hybrid Repair
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair (Manual and Automatic)
- Brake Repair (ABS, disc brakes, drum brakes)
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Electrical Repair (Headlights and More)
- Cooling System Repair
At Frank’s European Service, we bring affordable maintenance services to owners throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, and the rest of the Mojave.
- MINI Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
It is such a wonderful feeling to know when we drop our car off at Franks, it is being worked on by honest people. For any of you people out there who can't understand why their foreign car is in the shop all the time, it's not your car, it's your mechanic. It's a shame that there are so many dishonest or bad mechanics in this town. We had to learn the hard way before we took our car to Franks. Now we can drive our cars and not worry about them breaking down the next day. What a relief. Thank you Franks.
- John Z. via AutoVitals Customer Thank You Survey
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
At Frank’s European Service, we provide concise, professional and friendly repair service for the Las Vegas region. Give us a call at (702) 365-9100 to set up an appointment, or fill out the form on our website!