Volkswagen Repair & Service in Las Vegas, NV
Volkswagen has been making internationally renowned vehicles for almost a century, established in 1937. In that time, they have achieved a nearly cult standing, with models like the Beetle becoming symbols of entire generations. When it comes to repairing these excellent machines, owners know that the most reliable service center in the North Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Sun City areas is Frank’s European Service, where we have worked with these models for years.
Volkswagen Models Repaired
Volkswagen lovers are a loyal bunch, which is why many VW owners have more than one in their family. This often includes classics, like the original Beetle and the Volkswagen Karman Ghia or Corrado. We service newer and older Volkswagen models, such as:
- Cars: Beetle, CC, Eos, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat
- SUVs/Crossovers: Tiguan, Touareg
Can’t find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we’ll be happy to assist.
What you can Expect for your Volkswagen
- Factory trained ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced testing equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine Volkswagen parts, components, and fluids
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all Volkswagen repairs
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL VOLKSWAGEN REPAIRS
Ever Volkswagen needs specialized care, and our technicians at Frank’s European Service realize this. They are factory-trained, with years of experience behind them, and they can take the information you provide them with and work with your vehicle to test and diagnose any needed repairs and figure out the correct, economical way to repair your vehicle. From engine issues in a classic VW Bus to electrical issues with a modern-day Jetta, you can be sure we will identify all needed fixes. A brief list of our Volkswagen repairs
- Engine Repair (Gasoline and TDI Clean Diesel)
- Volkswagen Hybrid Repair
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair (Manual and Automatic)
- Brake Repair (ABS, disc brakes, drum brakes)
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Electrical Repair (Headlights and More)
- Cooling System Repair
While some Volkswagen owners are so devoted to their vehicles that they learn how to do repairs themselves, many owners bring their vehicles to Frank’s European Service for affordable, expert maintenance services.
- Volkswagen Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
It is such a wonderful feeling to know when we drop our car off at Franks, it is being worked on by honest people. For any of you people out there who can't understand why their foreign car is in the shop all the time, it's not your car, it's your mechanic. It's a shame that there are so many dishonest or bad mechanics in this town. We had to learn the hard way before we took our car to Franks. Now we can drive our cars and not worry about them breaking down the next day. What a relief. Thank you Franks.
- John Z. via AutoVitals Customer Thank You Survey