Toyota Hybrid Repair & Service in Las Vegas, NV
One of the most popular and reliable car makers in the world, Toyotas are nearly anywhere you turn on the roads throughout The Lakes, North Las Vegas, and the rest of Clark County. It is a car brand that has earned the loyalty of many drivers, drivers who continue to return to Toyota for new vehicles when they need them. Toyota hybrid owners get attached to their vehicles after a while, though, and when those vehicles need to be maintained, those owners bring them into Frank’s European Service.
All Toyota Hybrid Models Repaired
While so many new Toyotas hit the roads every year, there are plenty of retired models still pounding the pavement every day, thanks to their owners bringing them into Frank’s European Service for all their necessary repairs. They bring them to Frank’s because we know them inside and out, whether as mechanics or as owners ourselves. We also set ourselves apart from the rest of the service centers by having in-depth knowledge of the Toyota Hybrid vehicles, specialized cars with unique power trains. We service newer and older Toyota models such as:
- Prius, Prius C, Prius V
- Highlander Hybrid
- Avalon Hybrid
- Camry Hybrid
Can’t find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we’ll be happy to assist.
What you can Expect for your Toyota Hybrid
- Factory trained ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced testing equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine Toyota parts, components, and fluids
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all Toyota repairs
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL TOYOTA HYBRID REPAIRS
Toyota models will sometimes need repairs, and we can work with all of the Toyota models, including the Toyota hybrid models. Even something as simple as brake servicing can be different from one to the other – if you have a Toyota hybrid that has regenerative brakes, it will need to be treated differently than other braking systems in non-hybrid Toyota models. At Frank’s we know the differences, and know what to look for on Toyota repairs such as: A brief list of our Toyota hybrid repairs
- Engine Repair (Conventional or Electronic Drivetrain)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair (Manual, conventional Automatic, and Continuously Variable Transmissions)
- Brake Repair (ABS, disc brakes)
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Electrical Repairs
- Cooling System Repair (Air conditioning recharging)
- Hybrid Repairs (Battery pack replacement, battery air filter replacement)
With proper maintenance and services, Toyota vehicles can last up to and beyond 200,000 miles. Toyota owners love a great value, which is why they bring their vehicles to Frank’s European Service for quality, affordable maintenance services.
- Toyota Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
It is such a wonderful feeling to know when we drop our car off at Franks, it is being worked on by honest people. For any of you people out there who can't understand why their foreign car is in the shop all the time, it's not your car, it's your mechanic. It's a shame that there are so many dishonest or bad mechanics in this town. We had to learn the hard way before we took our car to Franks. Now we can drive our cars and not worry about them breaking down the next day. What a relief. Thank you Franks.
- John Z. via AutoVitals Customer Thank You Survey
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
At Frank’s European Service, we provide concise, professional and friendly repair service for the Las Vegas region. Give us a call at (702) 365-9100 to set up an appointment, or fill out the form on our website!