Fiat Repair & Service in Las Vegas, NV
Fiat’s line of vehicles has been a hit here in the United States, offering fun little cars with big attitudes. They are quirky, enjoyable to drive, and have a great European style. At Frank’s European Service, we know what it takes to maintain and repair these unique vehicles – and that’s why Fiat owners in Las Vegas, Henderson, and beyond turn to us for service and long-term care for their Fiat automobiles.
What you can Expect for your FIAT
- Factory trained Fiat ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- Precision inspections with advanced testing equipment and tools
- Trustworthy, no-pressure overviews and recommendations
- Genuine Fiat parts, components, and fluids
- 3-Year / 36,000-Mile Warranty on all Fiat repairs
Fiat Models Repaired
With Fiat making their recent return to America, they are gradually growing their brand, offering more and more models as time passes – this list is sure to grow in the future as more people come to find out how enjoyable these cars and crossovers are to drive. Newer and older Fiat models serviced include:
- Fiat 500, Fiat 500c, Fiat 500L, Fiat 500X, Fiat 500 Abarth
Can’t find your vehicle on the list? Give us a quick call and we’ll be happy to assist.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL FIAT REPAIRS
Every Fiat vehicle needs the right approach when it comes to service and repairs, and we will tailor our approach to your vehicle depending on what you tell us – how you use the Fiat, the issues you are having, and the sounds, odors, or any other symptoms coming from your vehicle. You can be confident that we will provide a thorough, high-quality repair job. A brief list of our Fiat repairs
- Engine Repair (Conventional or Electronic Drivetrain)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repair (Manual or Automatic)
- Brake Repair (ABS)
- Suspension and Steering Repair
- Electrical Repairs
- Cooling System Repair
- Retractable Soft Top Repair
Whether you are minutes away in Summerlin, or miles away in Henderson, it is worth the drive to Frank’s European Services to ensure you are getting the right parts and affordable, correct maintenance services.
- Fiat Factory Maintenance Services
- Oil Changes
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (engine oil, transmission, coolant, brake, and more.)
- Battery Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Services
It is such a wonderful feeling to know when we drop our car off at Franks, it is being worked on by honest people. For any of you people out there who can't understand why their foreign car is in the shop all the time, it's not your car, it's your mechanic. It's a shame that there are so many dishonest or bad mechanics in this town. We had to learn the hard way before we took our car to Franks. Now we can drive our cars and not worry about them breaking down the next day. What a relief. Thank you Franks.
- John Z. via AutoVitals Customer Thank You Survey